Festival Friends and Family
The ChipLitFest Friends scheme offers members the opportunity to support the Festival and its charitable aims financially.
Why become a Friend? Help us to:
- Promote literacy, especially amongst the schools of the Chipping Norton Schools Partnership
- Support a community project staffed entirely by more than 60 local volunteers
- Attract over 5,000 visitors to our town during the festival weekend
- Bring an incredible range of authors both well-known and those at the start of their writing careers to Chipping Norton, to share details of their lives, experiences and inspirations
- Give local children the opportunity to meet their favourite authors and illustrators
- Provide a host of inspiring writing workshops, giving encouragement and invaluable insider tips
- Join us at our annual launch party
- Priority booking in return for a donation of £25 or more
Alongside our Friends scheme, we are also delighted to offer people the opportunity to join the Festival Family. In the early years of ChipLitFest, a number of very generous supporters came on board and they are now awarded the role of Family member. If you are able to make a contribution of £150 or over, we would be delighted to welcome you to the Family!
Benefits to members of the Festival Family include:
- Priority booking
- A Family, Authors and key Sponsors party on the Saturday evening of the Festival weekend
- An invitation to events and parties hosted by ChipLitFest throughout the year, including one held mid-year to update Family on the success of the previous Festival and on plans for the forthcoming one
- Updates giving details of the Festival, our outreach activities, special offers, access to author events etc.
The annual Friends scheme can be joined at the following level:
- From £25
The annual Festival Family scheme can be joined at the following level:
- From £150
Whatever level you choose, we will send an annual email reminder when it's time to renew.
- Payment can be made online via PayPal (Below)
- Payment can be made by phone via the Theatre Box Office, 01608 642350
- Payment can be made in person via the Theatre Box Office, 2 Spring Street, Chipping Norton OX7.
- Payment can be made by cheque, please send your cheque made payable to Chipping Norton Literary Festival to:
7 Goddards Lane,
Please include your postal and email address.
If you need to get in touch, please email email@example.com
Thank you for your support and we very much look forward to seeing you soon.
“Supporting ChipLitFest as a Family member gives me a chance to get closer to the Festival, get priority booking and know that I am helping to keep the Festival and, in particular, its work with schools going from strength to strength.” Festival Family member